Saturday, September 1, 2018

PTE-A free guide_Writing Session with format.

When it comes to IELTS the most difficult session is Writing session. Somehow people are failing in this section in IELTS. However, with PTE-A this is not the case, writing session is the easiest section of the entire exam when compared with other sections subjected to the conditions that you understand the right tricks for this section.

If you are struggling to get the desired score in the Writing section of PTE-A then you can refer to the below given JPEG file to study this section in the right way.


Please ask in case of further clarifications in this topic below in the comments section.


Please follow me below the page,  for each section updates in the coming days.
Josy.

8 comments:

  1. Great article, I am preparing for the PTE exam, I will use your website to refer to many things, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, i passed PTE exam and it was pretty cool thanks to the articles shared here in this amazing blog. I really reccommand it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been searching the way to prepare for the PTE exam long time ago and I hadn't finding anything until I stumbled upon this free listening tool. This tool allows you to focus on keypoints/keywords which will make your life a lot easier during the exam, as long as you have those keywords and of course the techniques to look for those keywords. I felt very good and confident during the exam and my result was higher than I expect. I'll highly recommend this tool to anyone having this test, it really works. My score was 90. Thank you for sharing this information, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. https://www.pageview.com/ Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. https://www.ivoignatov.com/3-te-taini-osnovi-na-uspeha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Custom Paper Help

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

FREE ONLINE GUIDE FOR PTE-A EXAM

PTE techniques and tricks I used these techniques to score an overall 90 out of 90 in each section in the PTE-A exam. SPEAKING Read ...